Cerebral Palsy affects a person’s daily living activities throughout life. The extent depends on the type of “CP” and the degree of involvement (severity). These organizations provide healthcare beyond pediatrics enabling everyone living with Cerebral Palsy (CP) to LIVE to their fullest potential.
- University of Alabama-Birmingham’s Comprehensive Parkinson Disease and Movement Disorder Clinic located at the Kirklin Clinic.
- University of Pennsylvania’s Neurorehabilitation program in Philadelphia.
- Tufts Medical Center’s Adult Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Division in downtown Boston, MA.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s Movement Disorders Clinic in Nashville, TN.
- The Phelps Center for Cerebral Palsy in Baltimore, MD.
- Weinberg Family Cerebral Palsy Center in New York, NY.
- Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation @ the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.
- It is on good authority that Dr. Margaret Turk of the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Outpatient Clinic at Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse, NY is an expert in treating adults.
- Multi-state location center…Mayo Clinic (FL, AZ & MN).
- Boston’s Children’s Hospital Cerebral Palsy Program, a Harvard Medical School affiliate.
- Gillette Lifetime in St. Paul, MN.
- Multi-state location center…Mayo Clinic (MN, AZ & FL ).
- Chicago’s Shirley Ryan Ability Lab (formerly Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago).
- University of Michigan Rehabilitation Medicine in Ann Arbor.
- Comprehensive Cerebral Palsy Program at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, OH.
- Texas’ TIRR Memorial Hermann Rehabilitation & Research in Houston.
- Center for Cerebral Palsy at UCLA.
- Multi-state location center…Mayo Clinic (AZ, FL & MN).
- The Rehabilitation Medicine Clinic at the University of Washington in Seattle.
- The Southern California Cerebral Palsy Center at Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego.
- The Adult Cerebral Palsy Clinic is part of the University of New Mexico’s Continuum of Care Project and is only open one day per month.
- Children’s Hospital Colorado Orthopedics Institute in Aurora, CO.
- Baylor College of Medicine’s Transition Clinic on the McNair Campus in Houston, TX.
- Center for Cerebral Palsy at UCLA/OIC at the Santa Monica location.
See Current Studies here